- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Pearse Lyons Distillery: Who are we
Pearse Lyons Distillery is Dublin’s newest visitor experience, boasting a boutique distillery in the former St. James’ Church. Guests can enjoy an immersive experience with local guides who will regale tales dating from 12th Century Dublin to modern days.
Upon entering the former St. James’ Church, now a working distillery, guests will explore the art of distilling, while smelling, touching and tasting every step of the distillation process. Each one-hour tour finishes with a tasting experience of three hand-crafted Pearse Irish Whiskeys and a sample of Ha’Penny Dublin Dry Gin.
Founded by Pearse and Deirdre Lyons, the distillery opened its doors to the public in late August 2017. Pearse Lyons Distillery is located on James’s Street, Dublin 8, only a five-minute walk from the Guinness Storehouse.
Our storytellers will guide visitors on this multi-sensory experience through the beautifully designed interior of the church, detailing its rich history and restoration. This journey through history culminates with a satisfying tasting of our Pearse Irish Whiskey and Ha’penny Dublin Dry Gin at our distillery bar, Pearse’s Place.
Our distillery experiences are small in size (catering for 25 guests max) and in keeping with our boutique nature, so guests can enjoy a more personal experience.
We also host a number of VIP experiences:
1) Irish Whiskey Cocktails Experience
2) Irish Whiskey & Food Pairing Experience
3) The Art of Distillation – Guided tour with our head distiller, includes food pairings with Pearse Irish Whiskey and a hands-on Irish Whiskey blending experience.